WB contact persons meeting at UB – ME (28.02.2013)


Date and time of meeting: 28.01.2013., 10.00h.

Place of meeting: Belgrade, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Kraljice Marije 16.

Present:

  1. Prof. Dr Ćemal Dolićanin, Coordinator, SUNP- Novi Pazar
  2. Prof. Dr Božidar Stanić, Vice coordinator, SUNP- Novi Pazar
  3. Prof. Dr Vlastimir Nikolić, Dean MF- UN, contact person
  4. Prof. Dr Gradimir Ilić, Associate DeanMF- UN
  5. Prof. Dr Radenko Pejović, contact person UME
  6. Prof. Dr Mustafa Hrasnica, DeanGF- UNSA, contact person
  7. Prof. Dr Petar Gvero, contact person UNIBL
  8. Prof. Dr Maja Todorović, MF-UB, contact person
  9. Prof. Dr Šumarac Dragoslav, SCOE-Beograd, contact person
  10. MSc Bojan Kovačić, SUNP- Novi Pazar

AGENDA

  1. Analysis of the representation issue of energy efficiency, renewable energy and environmental impact on WB universities
  2. Consideration of curriculumENERESEdevelopment

1.

It was concluded that the WB universities do not realize any curriculum that with slight modifications can be transformed into the terms of reference defined by the master study program ENERESE.

2. 

After extensive discussion of all present, it was concluded to develop a unique curriculum ENERESE which will comprise two optional modules oriented towards EE in the construction and mechanical systems.

A following working group composed:

  1. Prof. Dr Ćemal Dolićanin, Coordinator, SUNP
  2. Prof. Dr  Vlastimir Nikolić, Dean MF- UN, contact person
  3. Prof. Dr Šumarac Dragoslav, SCOE- Beograd, contact person
  4. Prof. Dr Gradimir Ilić, Associate DeanMF- UN
  5. Prof. Dr Božidar Stanić, Vice coordinator, SUNP

with the task to prepare a proposal for a unified curriculum ENERESE which should contain about 70% of the common subjectsand the remaining 30% should include the two optional modules oriented to the construction and mechanical systems. As the starting materials used the proposalswith UME and SUNP.

Meeting finished on12.45 h.

Note made by: Prof. Dr Božidar Stanić